A four-week course on writing for publication, electronic and tree-based. The four course meetings each last two hours and are free to participants.
The course leader is Jules Older, Ph.D. He has taught an award-winning writing course at the University of Vermont and run workshops on travel writing, children's book writing and ebook publishing. Jules does just about every kind of writing except poetry. The course goal: Getting published.
Jules has been published in the leading medical journals, leading ski magazines, leading newspapers. He's written more than 25 kid's books plus another four or five for adults and published two ebooks. His writing has garnered a number of awards, here and abroad.
You must register for this course. Contact the librarian Greg at email@example.com
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2014年12月1日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Captain Underpants Read-aloud Book Club
- 星期一, 2014年12月1日Visitacion Valley 分館, Visitacion Valley 分館會議室
- Junior Librarians Club
- 星期二, 2014年12月2日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館兒童區