Writing For Real is a four-week course on writing for publication, electronic and tree-based. Each meeting lasts an hour and are free to participants. Please be prepared to make all four sessions.
The course leader is Jules Older, Ph.D. He has taught an award-winning writing course at the University of Vermont and run workshops on travel writing, children's book writing and ebook publishing. Jules does just about every kind of writing except poetry. The course goal: Getting published.
Jules has been published in the leading medical journals, leading ski magazines, leading newspapers. He's written more than 25 kid's books plus another four or five for adults and published two ebooks. His writing has garnered a number of awards, here and abroad.
You must register for this course. Contact the librarian Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited to 20 people.
- Reading Buddies
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, June 1, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room