A four-week course on writing for publication, electronic and tree-based. The four course meetings each last two hours and are free to participants.
The course leader is Jules Older, Ph.D. He has taught an award-winning writing course at the University of Vermont and run workshops on travel writing, children's book writing and ebook publishing. Jules does just about every kind of writing except poetry. The course goal: Getting published.
Jules has been published in the leading medical journals, leading ski magazines, leading newspapers. He's written more than 25 kid's books plus another four or five for adults and published two ebooks. His writing has garnered a number of awards, here and abroad.
You must register for this course. Contact the librarian Greg at email@example.com
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- 星期六, 2015年4月25日Main 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2015年4月27日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Reading Buddies
- 星期四, 2015年4月30日Excelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室