A four-week course on writing for publication, electronic and tree-based. The four course meetings each last two hours and are free to participants.
The course leader is Jules Older, Ph.D. He has taught an award-winning writing course at the University of Vermont and run workshops on travel writing, children's book writing and ebook publishing. Jules does just about every kind of writing except poetry. The course goal: Getting published.
Jules has been published in the leading medical journals, leading ski magazines, leading newspapers. He's written more than 25 kid's books plus another four or five for adults and published two ebooks. His writing has garnered a number of awards, here and abroad.
You must register for this course. Contact the librarian Greg at email@example.com
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 1 de Diciembre de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Captain Underpants Read-aloud Book Club
- Lunes 1 de Diciembre de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Junior Librarians Club
- Martes 2 de Diciembre de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area