Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet or earrings! All materials provided. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
For ages 12 - 18. Contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-355-5700 to register.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Make a Gift for Mother's Day!
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Mother's Day jewelry craft
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area