Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet or earrings! All materials provided. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
For ages 12 - 18. Contact Tony at email@example.com or call 415-355-5700 to register.
- Celebrate Bernal's 75th Anniversary!
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Day of the Dead Skull Prints
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- CREATE! at The Bridge
- Thursday, October 15, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Let's Get Crafty: Making Necklaces
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room