Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet or earrings! All materials provided. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
For ages 12 - 18. Contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-355-5700 to register.
- Autumn Origami with Shinta Arifin!
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Halloween Drop-In Fun!
- Friday, October 31, 2014Main Library, Children's Storytelling Rm - 2nd Fl
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Make Your Own Leather Cuff Bracelet
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts for Kids
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room