Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet or earrings! All materials provided. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
For ages 12 - 18. Contact Tony at email@example.com or call 415-355-5700 to register.
- Video Editing for Beginners
- Friday, July 25, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Frozen-inspired Craft: Queen Elsa Cape
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- GoGo Crafts
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Teen Jewelry Making With Chelsee Robinson
- Monday, July 28, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, July 28, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, July 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room