Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet or earrings! All materials provided. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
For ages 12 - 18. Contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-355-5700 to register.
- Simple Chinese Calligraphy
- Friday, March 27, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Felt Flower Pin with GoGo Craft
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, April 3, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 4, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B