Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet or earrings! All materials provided. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
For ages 12 - 18. Contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-355-5700 to register.
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, March 7, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Jewelry Making with Chelsee Robinson
- Friday, March 7, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Teen's Area
- Craft Time
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Ortega, Ortega General Floor Area