Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet or earrings! All materials provided. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
For ages 12 - 18. Contact Tony at email@example.com or call 415-355-5700 to register.
- Button Making
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Chinese Papercutting
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 6:30 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Folding Red Envelope Lantern
- Saturday, January 28, 2017, 10:30 amMerced, Merced General Floor Area