Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet or earrings! All materials provided. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
For ages 12 - 18. Contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-355-5700 to register.
- Duct Tape Workshop with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Learn to Finger and Arm Knit!
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 2:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room