Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet or earrings! All materials provided. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
For ages 12 - 18. Contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-355-5700 to register.
- Celebrate Women's History with Stories & Crafts
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area