Every day for the next 18 years, 10,000 baby boomers will reach age 65! So what to do in retirement? Join us when author Francine Toder,Ph.D. discusses her new book The Vintage Years: Finding Your Inner Artist (Writer, Musician, Visual Artist) After Sixty. This book delves into the latest brain science findings discussed in everyday terms while also opening a window into the lives of more than twenty late-blooming artists who first took up the violin, memoir writing or other artistic pursuits after they turned sixty. A book sale by Readers Books follows the event. This is a Wise Up event.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- LinkedIn & Researching Companies Online
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 9:30 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.