Every day for the next 18 years, 10,000 baby boomers will reach age 65! So what to do in retirement? Join us when author Francine Toder,Ph.D. discusses her new book The Vintage Years: Finding Your Inner Artist (Writer, Musician, Visual Artist) After Sixty. This book delves into the latest brain science findings discussed in everyday terms while also opening a window into the lives of more than twenty late-blooming artists who first took up the violin, memoir writing or other artistic pursuits after they turned sixty. A book sale by Readers Books follows the event. This is a Wise Up event.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, October 6, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Georgia O'Keeffe: A Life in Art
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area