Every day for the next 18 years, 10,000 baby boomers will reach age 65! So what to do in retirement? Join us when author Francine Toder,Ph.D. discusses her new book The Vintage Years: Finding Your Inner Artist (Writer, Musician, Visual Artist) After Sixty. This book delves into the latest brain science findings discussed in everyday terms while also opening a window into the lives of more than twenty late-blooming artists who first took up the violin, memoir writing or other artistic pursuits after they turned sixty. A book sale by Readers Books follows the event. This is a Wise Up event.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Grafton Tyler Brown
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ali
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Instagram: Advanced
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room