When filmy spores fall from space and take root in San Francisco, the city is beautifully transformed by spectacular and exotic flowers. But these lovely extraterrestrial blossoms have gruesome plans for their earthly admirers. These blossoms are going to slowly clone human bodies and then dispose of the originals. From 1978. 117 minutes.
San Francisco Public Library's theme for the summer is our own great City!
Don't forget to check out our June 5th presentation, "The Golden Gate Bridge on the Silver Screen". Jim Van Buskirk, author of Celluloid San Francisco, (and former SFPL librarian) offers a clip-filled program of hilariously horrifying depictions of San Francisco’s beloved bridge. 6-7:30pm.
- Friday Matinee: Mansfield Park
- 星期五, 2016年2月12日, 2:00 pmNoe Valley 分館, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- Watch The Notebook, Eat Chocolate and Cry.
- 星期六, 2016年2月13日, 2:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- 星期三, 2016年2月17日, 5:30 pmMission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room