Dorothea Lange's photograph, The Migrant Mother, is one of the most recognized images in the world, a haunting portrait that came to represent the suffering of America’s Great Depression. Dyanna Taylor, granddaughter of the iconic photographer, will screen a 30 minute excerpt from her film, Dorothea Lange: Grab a Hunk of Lightning, which will air on PBS's American Masters on Friday, August 29 at 9 p.m. Taylor will be joined in conversation by writer Elizabeth Partridge, Lange’s goddaughter, who wrote the companion book to Taylor’s film. They will share their experiences about growing up with Lange, and how she influenced their lives and creative work. Join us after the program for a book signing with Elizabeth Partridge. Co-sponsored by KQED, PBS and American Masters. Book sales by Readers Books.
- Films for Adults: Ministry of Fear
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Movie: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach
- Teen Movie: Moonrise Kingdom
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 4:00 pmPark, Park: Sala de Reuniones