GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at email@example.com to register or if you have any questions.
- Origami Club
- Sunday, April 26, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Make a Button!
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Bicycle Tire Craft with GoGo Craft
- Thursday, April 30, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, May 16, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.