GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at email@example.com to register or if you have any questions.
- Make Geometric Models!
- Saturday, June 25, 2016, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Make Your Own Loom and Weave From It!
- Saturday, June 25, 2016, 3:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Fermentation Basics
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 6:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 2, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Doll Making with David
- Saturday, July 9, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Art All Around
- Sunday, July 10, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.