GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at email@example.com to register or if you have any questions.
- CANCELLED -- Creativity and Art Group
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 1:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Drop-In Art
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 2:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Fire Flowers
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- How To Make Zori
- Saturday, June 11, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.