GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at firstname.lastname@example.org to register or if you have any questions.
- Sugar Scrubs and Holiday Cards
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- CREATE! at The Bridge
- Thursday, December 3, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, December 4, 2015, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Constructing Little Notebooks
- Sunday, November 29, 2015, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 5, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.