GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at email@example.com to register or if you have any questions.
- Button Making
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- DIY Red Envelope Lantern
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, September 5, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 8, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.