GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at email@example.com to register or if you have any questions.
- Monday Monthly Craft
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Make your own Drum!
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 11:00 am
- Red Envelope Crafts
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Chinese Papercutting
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 6:30 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Folding Red Envelope Lantern
- Saturday, January 28, 2017, 10:30 amMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Book Art
- Saturday, January 28, 2017, 2:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.