GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at email@example.com to register or if you have any questions.
- Button Magic!
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Paper Play Friday
- Friday, July 31, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 9, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.