GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at firstname.lastname@example.org to register or if you have any questions.
- Origami Club
- Sunday, May 24, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Crafty Friday
- Friday, May 29, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Japanese Windsock with GoGo Craft
- Friday, May 29, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 6, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.