GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at firstname.lastname@example.org to register or if you have any questions.
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- A San Francisco Treat
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Duct Tape Masterpieces: Wallets and Coin Purses
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Craft Mornings at Sunset
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, April 28, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, April 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.