GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at email@example.com to register or if you have any questions.
- VIVA Mexican Yarn Paintings
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Craft Night : Make a Bead Necklace!
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside General Floor Area
- DIY beaded necklaces
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, October 11, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.