GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at firstname.lastname@example.org to register or if you have any questions.
- Crafts by Cravings
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 4:15 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Drop-In Art
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Hecho a mano / Made by hand
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Colorful Paper Beads for Jewelry
- Thursday, December 15, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Holiday Glass Jar Lanterns
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 2:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.