GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at email@example.com to register or if you have any questions.
- Duct Tape Workshop with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Learn to Finger and Arm Knit!
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 2:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 9, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, August 15, 2015, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.