GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at firstname.lastname@example.org to register or if you have any questions.
- Recycled Magazine Collage for Children and Teens
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Bike Tire Craft
- Thursday, April 23, 2015Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Crafty Friday: Earth Day
- Friday, April 24, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.