GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at email@example.com to register or if you have any questions.
- Say Thanks with a Button
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Dream Catcher Key Chain
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Holiday Ornament Making
- Thursday, December 4, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Embossed Holiday Cards
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.