GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at email@example.com to register or if you have any questions.
- Make a Valentine!
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Red Envelope Craft
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Plant a Drought Tolerant Garden
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 10:00 am
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.