GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at email@example.com to register or if you have any questions.
- Halloween arts and crafts
- Monday, October 31, 2016, 10:30 amIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Class- Felt Birds
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making for Kids!
- Thursday, November 3, 2016, 4:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 5, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Thanksgiving Table Decoration
- Thursday, November 17, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.