In this workshop, students discuss animals, plants, and other organisms that live in various habitats. Considering the sensory experience of different environments, they will create imaginary 3D animals which will explore how species might adapt to climate changes. Materials such as discarded cds, fabric, buttons, and other recycled objects will be utilized to make futuristic creatures that could inhabit each student’s selected environmentIn this workshop, students discuss animals, plants, and other organisms that live in various habitats.
Green Saturdays@ Bernal takes place the second Saturday of every month. The program features hands-on activities and useful information for sustainable living. This program is for all ages and we encourage family participation. Limited to 20 participants.
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Destiny Arts teaches you salsa basics
- Thursday, August 7, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- BAVC The Factory's 10th Anniversary Screening
- Wednesday, August 13, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.