In this workshop, students discuss animals, plants, and other organisms that live in various habitats. Considering the sensory experience of different environments, they will create imaginary 3D animals which will explore how species might adapt to climate changes. Materials such as discarded cds, fabric, buttons, and other recycled objects will be utilized to make futuristic creatures that could inhabit each student’s selected environmentIn this workshop, students discuss animals, plants, and other organisms that live in various habitats.
Green Saturdays@ Bernal takes place the second Saturday of every month. The program features hands-on activities and useful information for sustainable living. This program is for all ages and we encourage family participation. Limited to 20 participants.
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Vis Valley Teen Action Committee (TAC)
- Friday, March 14, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Youth Advocacy Day 2014
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.