In this workshop, students discuss animals, plants, and other organisms that live in various habitats. Considering the sensory experience of different environments, they will create imaginary 3D animals which will explore how species might adapt to climate changes. Materials such as discarded cds, fabric, buttons, and other recycled objects will be utilized to make futuristic creatures that could inhabit each student’s selected environmentIn this workshop, students discuss animals, plants, and other organisms that live in various habitats.
Green Saturdays@ Bernal takes place the second Saturday of every month. The program features hands-on activities and useful information for sustainable living. This program is for all ages and we encourage family participation. Limited to 20 participants.
- 星期六, 2014年8月2日Chinatown 華埠分館/ 麥禮謙, 華埠分館會議室
- Destiny Arts teaches you salsa basics
- 星期四, 2014年8月7日Ingleside 分館, Ingleside 分館會議室
- BAVC The Factory's 10th Anniversary Screening
- 星期三, 2014年8月13日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂