In this workshop, students discuss animals, plants, and other organisms that live in various habitats. Considering the sensory experience of different environments, they will create imaginary 3D animals which will explore how species might adapt to climate changes. Materials such as discarded cds, fabric, buttons, and other recycled objects will be utilized to make futuristic creatures that could inhabit each student’s selected environmentIn this workshop, students discuss animals, plants, and other organisms that live in various habitats.
Green Saturdays@ Bernal takes place the second Saturday of every month. The program features hands-on activities and useful information for sustainable living. This program is for all ages and we encourage family participation. Limited to 20 participants.
- BAY/Board of Advising Youth/new Teen Center
- 星期三, 2014年3月12日Main 總圖書館, 兒童創作中心
- Vis Valley Teen Action Committee (TAC)
- 星期五, 2014年3月14日Visitacion Valley 分館, Visitacion Valley 分館會議室
- Youth Advocacy Day 2014
- 星期三, 2014年3月19日Main 總圖書館, Stong 會議室