Miggi Demeyer, chef, sommelier, and author of the new Chinese book “Entertaining Around the World with Miggie” will introduce a wide range of places, cultures, foods, and wines. She will also share her expertise in planning the menu, choosing the wine, shopping, having everything ready, serving delicious and beautiful meals for holidays, parties, or any events. The talk will be in Chinese and English. Book signing following.
- Cervantes Lives!
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- The People and Events in My 16-Year Exile in Xinjiang
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- San Francisco Neon Authors Talk
- Thursday, September 22, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B