Miggi Demeyer, chef, sommelier, and author of the new Chinese book “Entertaining Around the World with Miggie” will introduce a wide range of places, cultures, foods, and wines. She will also share her expertise in planning the menu, choosing the wine, shopping, having everything ready, serving delicious and beautiful meals for holidays, parties, or any events. The talk will be in Chinese and English. Book signing following.
- From Homelessness to Housing in San Francisco
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Soul-Making Keats Literary Awards
- Sunday, March 5, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- My Life with Audree (ASL)
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B