Miggi Demeyer, chef, sommelier, and author of the new Chinese book “Entertaining Around the World with Miggie” will introduce a wide range of places, cultures, foods, and wines. She will also share her expertise in planning the menu, choosing the wine, shopping, having everything ready, serving delicious and beautiful meals for holidays, parties, or any events. The talk will be in Chinese and English. Book signing following.
- Poetry Reading with Dawn Pearson
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 4:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Writing To Be Read: Strategies for Maximizing Impact
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B