Miggi Demeyer, chef, sommelier, and author of the new Chinese book “Entertaining Around the World with Miggie” will introduce a wide range of places, cultures, foods, and wines. She will also share her expertise in planning the menu, choosing the wine, shopping, having everything ready, serving delicious and beautiful meals for holidays, parties, or any events. The talk will be in Chinese and English. Book signing following.
- History of Food Coops: Shanta Sacharoff
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 12:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Ghosts, Sinners & Secret Places
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 2:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Guild Freelancers
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B