Miggi Demeyer, chef, sommelier, and author of the new Chinese book “Entertaining Around the World with Miggie” will introduce a wide range of places, cultures, foods, and wines. She will also share her expertise in planning the menu, choosing the wine, shopping, having everything ready, serving delicious and beautiful meals for holidays, parties, or any events. The talk will be in Chinese and English. Book signing following.
- Opera for the People
- Sunday, September 25, 2016, 2:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Intersecting Film, Music and Queerness
- Thursday, September 29, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Low Energy Radiation from Our Home and Media Appliances
- Sunday, October 9, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B