Attention teens: Join us on the first Saturday of the month at 4pm at the beautiful Ortega Branch!
Welcome back to school! For our meeting in September, and in support of SFPL's annual One City, One Book program, we will be reading Little Brother by Cory Doctorow.
Questions? For more information or assistance reserving a copy of the book, please contact Tony at email@example.com.
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014
- Sunset Book Group
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Make a Leather Cuff
- Saturday, September 13, 2014Main Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 15, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- String Art Workshop
- Friday, September 26, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.