Attention teens: Join us on the first Saturday of the month at 4pm at the beautiful Ortega Branch!
Welcome back to school! For our meeting in September, and in support of SFPL's annual One City, One Book program, we will be reading Little Brother by Cory Doctorow.
Questions? For more information or assistance reserving a copy of the book, please contact Tony at email@example.com.
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Mission Bay Book Club
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 6:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.