Attention teens: Join us on the first Saturday of the month at 4pm at the beautiful Ortega Branch!
Welcome back to school! For our meeting in September, and in support of SFPL's annual One City, One Book program, we will be reading Little Brother by Cory Doctorow.
Questions? For more information or assistance reserving a copy of the book, please contact Tony at email@example.com.
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Anza, Anza Meeting Room
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.