Bay Area Beauty by Jacquie Proctor
How did an artistic Englishman become one of San Francisco's most creative post-1906 architects? From storybook cottages and Mediterranean villas, to Art Deco masterpieces, historian Jacquie Proctor describes how Harold Stoner played a key role in establishing this "City Beautiful Movement" aesthetic in the western neighborhoods of San Francisco and beyond.
- 4th Anniversary Merced Branch Library Open House
- Miércoles 20 de Mayo de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Author talk with Shohreh Aghdashloo
- Jueves 21 de Mayo de 2015Potrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Francisco X. Alarcόn & Maria Elena Gaitán in Concert
- Martes 26 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret