Cat Shimizu, the "breaducator" from Sour Flour —a Mission District bakery dedicated to neighborly bread gifting and bread education— will talk about the art and science of making bread using a sourdough starter.
This includes how to feed and take care of your own starter, and how different factors such as time, temperature, and starter hydration affect the fermentation process. Samples and suggested reading will help get you started on a fun and healthy new adventure in baking.
- NERT event
- Miércoles 30 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Viernes 2 de Mayo de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Toddler Tales
- Lunes 5 de Mayo de 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Excavating Memory
- Sábado 26 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Paley - 3ª Planta
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Miércoles 30 de Abril de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Digital Drop-In (avail. in English & Japanese)
- Jueves 1 de Mayo de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones