Cat Shimizu, the "breaducator" from Sour Flour —a Mission District bakery dedicated to neighborly bread gifting and bread education— will talk about the art and science of making bread using a sourdough starter.
This includes how to feed and take care of your own starter, and how different factors such as time, temperature, and starter hydration affect the fermentation process. Samples and suggested reading will help get you started on a fun and healthy new adventure in baking.
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Sábado 2 de Agosto de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Viernes 8 de Agosto de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Miércoles 20 de Agosto de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Resume Workshop and Drop-in
- Domingo 27 de Julio de 2014Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Lunes 28 de Julio de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones