Cat Shimizu, the "breaducator" from Sour Flour —a Mission District bakery dedicated to neighborly bread gifting and bread education— will talk about the art and science of making bread using a sourdough starter.
This includes how to feed and take care of your own starter, and how different factors such as time, temperature, and starter hydration affect the fermentation process. Samples and suggested reading will help get you started on a fun and healthy new adventure in baking.
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- 星期六, 2014年8月2日Noe Valley 分館/ Sally Brunn, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- 星期五, 2014年8月8日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- 星期三, 2014年8月20日Mission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room