How do you research the history of a San Francisco house or commercial building? Come to this class to find out!
San Francisco History Center Staff will present an overview of both print and online resources to help answer questions such as the age of the building, who owned or lived in it, and how to find an historic photograph of it.
- Hands on History:
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, San Francisco History Center
- Buffalo Soldiers: Their 150th Anniversary
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- The Buffalo Soldiers in the West
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area