A wellness presentation for Boomers and the 50+ generation, demonstrating easily learned techniques for improving memory. The special focus is on day to day issues confronted by mature adults, taming forgetfulness, remembering names & facts.
Charles Kraus takes everyone on a supermarket tour, teaching how to rapidly memorize a long shopping list and where you parked the car. In short, a mental tune-up! Tip sheets & a resources list will be provided.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, September 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- 3 Keys to Magnetic Social Media
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 6, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room