A wellness presentation for Boomers and the 50+ generation, demonstrating easily learned techniques for improving memory. The special focus is on day to day issues confronted by mature adults, taming forgetfulness, remembering names & facts.
Charles Kraus takes everyone on a supermarket tour, teaching how to rapidly memorize a long shopping list and where you parked the car. In short, a mental tune-up! Tip sheets & a resources list will be provided.
- History of Libraries in the United States
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, May 4, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015Marina, Marina General Floor Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, April 30, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room