A wellness presentation for Boomers and the 50+ generation, demonstrating easily learned techniques for improving memory. The special focus is on day to day issues confronted by mature adults, taming forgetfulness, remembering names & facts.
Charles Kraus takes everyone on a supermarket tour, teaching how to rapidly memorize a long shopping list and where you parked the car. In short, a mental tune-up! Tip sheets & a resources list will be provided.
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 4, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room