A wellness presentation for Boomers and the 50+ generation, demonstrating easily learned techniques for improving memory. The special focus is on day to day issues confronted by mature adults, taming forgetfulness, remembering names & facts.
Charles Kraus takes everyone on a supermarket tour, teaching how to rapidly memorize a long shopping list and where you parked the car. In short, a mental tune-up! Tip sheets & a resources list will be provided.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- LinkedIn & Researching Companies Online
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 9:30 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.