Make your own bag out of a t-shirt. You will learn how to cut up a t-shirt and make a very stylish fringe bag perfect for toting groceries or your libary books! Bring your own t-shirt or use one we provide.
Ages 9 and up. For more information contact Maricela Leon-Barrera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3D Origami Decoration
- Friday, July 29, 2016, 4:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Duct Tape with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 4:00 pmPark, Park Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, August 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area