Make your own bag out of a t-shirt. You will learn how to cut up a t-shirt and make a very stylish fringe bag perfect for toting groceries or your libary books! Bring your own t-shirt or use one we provide.
Ages 9 and up. For more information contact Maricela Leon-Barrera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Autumn Origami with Shinta Arifin!
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Halloween Drop-In Fun!
- Friday, October 31, 2014Main Library, Children's Storytelling Rm - 2nd Fl
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Make Your Own Leather Cuff Bracelet
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts for Kids
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room