Make your own bag out of a t-shirt. You will learn how to cut up a t-shirt and make a very stylish fringe bag perfect for toting groceries or your libary books! Bring your own t-shirt or use one we provide.
Ages 9 and up. For more information contact Maricela Leon-Barrera at email@example.com.
- Button Making
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Chinese Paper Cutting for the New Year
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Chinese Papercutting
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 6:30 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area