Make your own bag out of a t-shirt. You will learn how to cut up a t-shirt and make a very stylish fringe bag perfect for toting groceries or your libary books! Bring your own t-shirt or use one we provide.
Ages 9 and up. For more information contact Maricela Leon-Barrera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Holiday Craft
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Stress Free Soirees with Sophie: Early Bird Valentine Craft
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Crafty Friday: Chinese New Year
- Friday, January 30, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Art on the Go!
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room