DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Sugar Scrubs and Holiday Cards
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- CREATE! at The Bridge
- Thursday, December 3, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, December 4, 2015, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 5, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Art All Around
- Sunday, December 13, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.