DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Origami Club
- Sunday, May 24, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Crafty Friday
- Friday, May 29, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Japanese Windsock with GoGo Craft
- Friday, May 29, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 6, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.