DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Crafty Friday: Thanksgiving Theme
- Friday, November 21, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Dream Catcher Key Chain
- Friday, November 21, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Friday, November 21, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Fabric Art Workshop
- Saturday, November 22, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Embossed Holiday Cards
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.