DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, October 3, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Felted Owl Craft
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Modern Macrame Workshop
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Pipe-cleaner Spiders
- Monday, October 6, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.