DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Monday Monthly Craft!
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Night: Crepe Paper Flowers
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- 3D Origami Swans
- Thursday, March 16, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 18, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.