DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Fermentation Basics
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 6:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 3:30 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Knitting Together
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 6:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 2, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Doll Making with David
- Saturday, July 9, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Art All Around
- Sunday, July 10, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.