DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Button Magic!
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Paper Play Friday
- Friday, July 31, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 9, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.