DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Fabric Envelope & Origami Fish
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 15, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Adult Button Making
- Saturday, April 15, 2017, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.