DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Drop-In Art
- Friday, August 26, 2016, 2:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, September 2, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make a Terrarium
- Friday, September 16, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, September 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.