DYI enthusiasts welcome.
Learn how to turn a potato into a stamp and a freezer paper into a stencil. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination. Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpieces. Tote bags will be stenciled and stamped with paint. Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, July 25, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Frozen-inspired Craft: Queen Elsa Cape
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- GoGo Crafts
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Write Your Own Will Workshop
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Resume Workshop and Drop-in
- Sunday, July 27, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.