Tai Chi may help you improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This ten week series will introduce you to the Yang Style long form.
Advanced beginner class: 1:30 to 2:30PM
Beginner class: 2:30 to 3:30PM
Class size is limited. Stop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707 to register.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Email 101
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room