Tai Chi may help you improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This ten week series will introduce you to the Yang Style long form.
Advanced beginner class: 1:30 to 2:30PM
Beginner class: 2:30 to 3:30PM
Class size is limited. Stop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707 to register.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, March 6, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, March 9, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Everything in Pen Sings of Books
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Senior Tech Time: Spinbots
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab