As part of Pride Month 2013, the Main Library Fisher Chidren's Center will feature an exhibit on the groundbreaking children's book: 10,000 Dresses, by local author Marcus Ewert and local illustrator Rex Ray, the first transgender book ever written for children.
A modern fairy tale about becoming the person you feel you are inside, this beautiful book from Seven Stories Press was a 2008 Lambda Literary Awards finalist, a 2009 Rainbow List Book, and a 2010 Stonewall Children's and Young Adult Literature Award Honor Book.
- Radar Reading Series
- Martes 14 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Lambda Literary Awards Finalists Reading
- Martes 21 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Another Little Piece of My Heart
- Miércoles 22 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas