As part of Pride Month 2013, the Main Library Fisher Chidren's Center will feature an exhibit on the groundbreaking children's book: 10,000 Dresses, by local author Marcus Ewert and local illustrator Rex Ray, the first transgender book ever written for children.
A modern fairy tale about becoming the person you feel you are inside, this beautiful book from Seven Stories Press was a 2008 Lambda Literary Awards finalist, a 2009 Rainbow List Book, and a 2010 Stonewall Children's and Young Adult Literature Award Honor Book.
- Celebrating The Past/Creating The Future
- Hasta Domingo 7 de Agosto de 2016Biblioteca Central, Galería Jewett
- Out At The Library
- Hasta Domingo 7 de Agosto de 2016Biblioteca Central, Galería Skylight
- Queer & Quirky: OBJECTifying Ourselves
- Hasta Domingo 7 de Agosto de 2016Eureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal