Custom Crafted Jewelry!!!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!!!
Jeweler Extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet or earrings!!! All materials provided. Space limited.
Questions? Contact Maricela Leon-Barrera at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 355-2800
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Build a Marshmallow Catapult!
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Crocheted Brooch
- Friday, March 14, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 10, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Foil Embossing
- Saturday, March 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.