Our homes are sacred places that should be safe and free of contaminants but they're typically one of the most polluted places we encounter. One of the easiest ways to rid your home of these contaminants is to switch to natural and safe home cleaning products, but why spend ten dollars for a fancy brand-name bottle when you can make your own for pennies on the dollar?
Learn how to save money and "green your cleaning" by making your own safe and natural home cleaning supplies! From dishwasher to laundry soap, glass cleaner to wood polish, we de-mystify natural cleaning and free you from expensive brand name cleaners. You'll leave with some cheat sheets and recipes to make your products at home.
Presented by Nicole Easterday who is an Oakland resident, urban farmer and founder of FARMcurious, an organization dedicated to educating, inspiring and equipping urban homesteaders in the Bay Area.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Adam Burke on Mental Imagery
- Martes 29 de Abril de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Vegetarian Cooking
- Sábado 3 de Mayo de 2014Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Sunday Streets - Bayview/Dogpatch
- Domingo 4 de Mayo de 2014Bibliotecas Ambulantes - Servicios de Asistencia , Biblioteca Ecológica