A romantic comedy about Teddy, a shy and married executive, who begins to have "emotional infidelity" after glimpsing a seductive stranger wearing a red dress. Teddy sets out to determine just how an ordinary man meets such an extraordinary woman.
Cast: Gene Wilder, Charles Grodin, Joseph Bologna, Judith Ivey, Michael Huddleston, Kelly Le Brock, Gilda Radner.
From 1984. 87 minutes.
Library film festival showing movies set in and/or filmed in San Francisco.
- Films for Adults: The Harvey Girls
- Monday, June 29, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Movie Time
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Letter
- Thursday, July 2, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium