How do you research the history of a San Francisco house or commercial building? Come to this class to find out!
San Francisco History Center Staff will present an overview of both print and online resources to help answer questions such as the age of the building, who owned or lived in it, and how to find an historic photograph of it.
- The History of Potrero Hill in 25 Photos
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 6:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon films - Torn Curtain
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Awake Your Faith
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B