How do you research the history of a San Francisco house or commercial building? Come to this class to find out!
San Francisco History Center Staff will present an overview of both print and online resources to help answer questions such as the age of the building, who owned or lived in it, and how to find an historic photograph of it.
- Martha C. Taylor: From Labor to Reward
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, African American Center
- Chinese Workers and Balclutha
- Saturday, March 11, 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Family Photos and Home Movies:
- Saturday, March 18, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Genealogy & Family History Research
- Monday, March 6, 2017, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Discover Women’s Lives and Experiences through Ancestry
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Drop In Genealogy
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 1:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room