Enjoy the 2nd annual SF library film festival, featuring movies set in – and/or filmed in – San Francisco, with Vertigo! To say Vertigo finds Hitchcock at his most obsessive, his most perverse, and his sexual best, doesn’t even begin to convey how haunting this film is, or how bizarre. Nor does it convey Hitchcock’s passionate style and the way he defies logic working in a much riskier manner than usual. A retired police detective (James Stewart) must overcome vertigo and his obsession for a friend’s wife (Kim Novak) in this eerie tale of passion. (128 min.) This is the 2nd annual SF library film festival, featuring movies set in – and/or filmed in – San Francisco. Snacks provided!
El festival de cine de la biblioteca proyecta películas sobre y/o filmadas en San Francisco.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Dark Passage
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Martes 5 de Agosto de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Dragon--The Bruce Lee Story
- Martes 12 de Agosto de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil