Join us for a screening of Milk for the SF Library Film Festival!
Milk chronicles the heart-breaking true story ofNew Yorker Harvey Milk moved to San Francisco and became the city's first openly gay public official. The following year both he and the city's mayor, George Moscone, were shot to death by the former city supervisor.
Library film festival showing movies set in and/or filmed in San Francisco.
- Great Books to Great Movies: Death in Venice
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Movie Time
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon film series - Cheaper By the Dozen
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium