Join us for a screening of Milk for the SF Library Film Festival!
Milk chronicles the heart-breaking true story ofNew Yorker Harvey Milk moved to San Francisco and became the city's first openly gay public official. The following year both he and the city's mayor, George Moscone, were shot to death by the former city supervisor.
Library film festival showing movies set in and/or filmed in San Francisco.
- Films for Adults - Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
- Monday, October 20, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Preschool Films
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Thursdays @ Noon Film: Blast from the Past
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium