Join us for a screening of Milk for the SF Library Film Festival!
Milk chronicles the heart-breaking true story ofNew Yorker Harvey Milk moved to San Francisco and became the city's first openly gay public official. The following year both he and the city's mayor, George Moscone, were shot to death by the former city supervisor.
Library film festival showing movies set in and/or filmed in San Francisco.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Dark Passage
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Thursday, July 31, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- American Hustle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room