In this talk Coach Julie tells you why you need to brand yourself, when you need to brand yourself, and how to brand yourself for the job market. She explains the "Job Market Game" in a new way that makes sense and moves you into action. She will use case studies to show you how it is done and it's effects. Rebranding is the way to compete in today’s flooded job market and in emerging markets. She will give you a process that can be used again and again through a lifetime of job changes.
Instructor: Julie Kramer, Executive Transition Coach, has 30 years of experience coaching key contributors in many different corporate environments. She has worked with over 100 start-ups as well as fortune five hundred companies and has dozens of satisfied clients who have made successful career transitions, even in the economic downturn. Julie is original, inspiring and creative & has a B.A. in Containment and Change from UC Berkeley, a Master’s Degree in Value Conflicts, & a certificate in Life Coaching from the Coaches Training Institute.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Miércoles 31 de Agosto de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Career Coaching
- Miércoles 31 de Agosto de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Negocios/Ciencia & Tecnología
- Career Coaching
- Jueves 1 de Septiembre de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Negocios/Ciencia & Tecnología
- CANCELLED: Creative Ways of Telling Your Life Story
- Martes 6 de Septiembre de 2016, 1:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Microsoft Word: Basic Skills
- Miércoles 7 de Septiembre de 2016, 12:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- From Anxiety to Authenticity
- Miércoles 7 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras