Your LinkedIn profile is one of the first places recruiters and employers will look when they are considering contacting you. Make sure yours is found by the right people and looks the most professional and credible to today's scrutinizing hiring managers. In this class you will learn how to build your "brand", how to choose the best picture, tagline & summary, highlight your past experiences in the best light, the best ways to connect with others, how to search for jobs and people & other ways of optimizing your profile that will manifest your dream job today!
Instructor: Daniel O. Michael is passionate about helping people find employment, especially people with barriers to employment. For 25 years, Daniel has worked as a job developer, coordinator and director of numerous work rehab/social entrepreneurial programs in nonprofit, government & small business environments. He understands the everyday needs of job developers and job seekers alike.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- 3 Big Mistakes That Cause Job Seekers to Lose Motivation, Focus and Not Find The Job They Want
- Jueves 28 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Computadoras para Buscadores de Empleo
- Martes 5 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras