Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Girls Who Code
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Senior Tech Expo
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Seniornet Mouse and Keyboard Skills
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab