Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Families CREATE! at the Bridge
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Discover Hoopla
- Thursday, June 4, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- Seniors CREATE! at the Bridge: Lighted Origami
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio