Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, November 28, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, November 30, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Imaginuity Lego WeDo Robotics
- Monday, November 30, 2015, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Teen's Area
- Intermediate Computer Skills Drop-In
- Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Teen Computer Corps
- Saturday, November 28, 2015, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset Teen's Area