Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Girls Who Code
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Senior Tech Expo
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Google Search Tips
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 10:30 am
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 1:00 pm
- Facebook Basics 1
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 2:30 pm