This film from director George Lucas was selected by the American Film Institute as one of the greatest 100 movies ever made. Four California teenagers who are unsure of their futures spend summer nights cruisin’ and hangin’ out in this look at the last "innocent" year of the ‘50s and early ‘60s. Rated PG.
Library film festival showing movies set in and/or filmed in San Francisco.
- Great Books to Great Movies: Death in Venice
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Movie Time
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon film series - Cheaper By the Dozen
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium