This film from director George Lucas was selected by the American Film Institute as one of the greatest 100 movies ever made. Four California teenagers who are unsure of their futures spend summer nights cruisin’ and hangin’ out in this look at the last "innocent" year of the ‘50s and early ‘60s. Rated PG.
Library film festival showing movies set in and/or filmed in San Francisco.
- Films for Adults - Sahara (1943)
- Monday, September 22, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Film Night at the Library
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room
- Reel-to-Reel 16 mm Preschool Films
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room