Please join us for a film screening and post-film discussion with staff from the SF Food Bank.
50 million people in the U.S. – one in four children – don’t know where their next meal is coming from, despite our having the means to provide nutritious, affordable food for all Americans.
Following three people who are struggling with food insecurity, A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implications for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all, if the American public decides - as they have in the past - that making healthy food available and affordable is in the best interest of us all.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Holiday Movie: The Polar Express
- Monday, December 22, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Movie and Popcorn: Elf
- Tuesday, December 23, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Movie: The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Tuesday, December 23, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.