Please join us for a film screening and post-film discussion with staff from the SF Food Bank.
50 million people in the U.S. – one in four children – don’t know where their next meal is coming from, despite our having the means to provide nutritious, affordable food for all Americans.
Following three people who are struggling with food insecurity, A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implications for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all, if the American public decides - as they have in the past - that making healthy food available and affordable is in the best interest of us all.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Norma Rae
- Jueves 18 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Personal Digital Archiving: Video
- Jueves 18 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro Digital
- The Book of Eli
- Sábado 20 de Septiembre de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.