Please join us for a film screening and post-film discussion with staff from the SF Food Bank.
50 million people in the U.S. – one in four children – don’t know where their next meal is coming from, despite our having the means to provide nutritious, affordable food for all Americans.
Following three people who are struggling with food insecurity, A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implications for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all, if the American public decides - as they have in the past - that making healthy food available and affordable is in the best interest of us all.
- Family Film: The Watsons Go to Birmingham
- 星期六, 2015年2月28日Western Addition 分館, Western Addition 分館會議室
- Old Acquaintance (1943)
- 星期六, 2015年2月28日Glen Park 分館, Glen Park 分館會議室
- Great Books to Great Movies: Death in Venice
- 星期二, 2015年3月3日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室