Please join us for a film screening and post-film discussion with staff from the SF Food Bank.
50 million people in the U.S. – one in four children – don’t know where their next meal is coming from, despite our having the means to provide nutritious, affordable food for all Americans.
Following three people who are struggling with food insecurity, A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implications for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all, if the American public decides - as they have in the past - that making healthy food available and affordable is in the best interest of us all.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ali
- 星期四, 2017年2月23日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Black History Month - 16 mm Film Fest!
- 星期四, 2017年2月23日, 6:00 pmPotrero 分館, Potrero 分館會議室
- Central Intelligence (2016)
- 星期五, 2017年2月24日, 3:45 pmBayview 分館, Bayview 會議室