Please join us for a film screening and post-film discussion with staff from the SF Food Bank.
50 million people in the U.S. – one in four children – don’t know where their next meal is coming from, despite our having the means to provide nutritious, affordable food for all Americans.
Following three people who are struggling with food insecurity, A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implications for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all, if the American public decides - as they have in the past - that making healthy food available and affordable is in the best interest of us all.
- 電影: 孔夫子
- 星期三, 2014年4月23日Ortega 分館, Ortega Meeting Room
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- The Artist
- 星期四, 2014年4月24日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Films About Baseball - Mr. 3000 (2004)
- 星期四, 2014年4月24日Potrero 分館, Potrero 分館會議室