Please join us for a film screening and post-film discussion with staff from the SF Food Bank.
50 million people in the U.S. – one in four children – don’t know where their next meal is coming from, despite our having the means to provide nutritious, affordable food for all Americans.
Following three people who are struggling with food insecurity, A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implications for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all, if the American public decides - as they have in the past - that making healthy food available and affordable is in the best interest of us all.
- Films for Adults - In Bruges (2008)
- 星期一, 2014年4月21日Golden Gate Valley分館, Golden Gate Valley 會議室
- Documentary: Watershed
- 星期二, 2014年4月22日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Erik Peper: Take Charge of Your Healing!
- 星期二, 2014年4月22日West Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間