Please join us for a film screening and post-film discussion with staff from the SF Food Bank.
50 million people in the U.S. – one in four children – don’t know where their next meal is coming from, despite our having the means to provide nutritious, affordable food for all Americans.
Following three people who are struggling with food insecurity, A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implications for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all, if the American public decides - as they have in the past - that making healthy food available and affordable is in the best interest of us all.
- Beyond "Film Noir"
- 星期二, 2016年8月30日, 6:30 pmBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Thursdays at Noon films - Torn Curtain
- 星期四, 2016年9月1日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- First Thursday Movies @ Excelsior
- 星期四, 2016年9月1日, 6:30 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室