Please join us for a film screening and post-film discussion with staff from the SF Food Bank.
50 million people in the U.S. – one in four children – don’t know where their next meal is coming from, despite our having the means to provide nutritious, affordable food for all Americans.
Following three people who are struggling with food insecurity, A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implications for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all, if the American public decides - as they have in the past - that making healthy food available and affordable is in the best interest of us all.
- 2016 Fall Teen Book Trailers
- 星期三, 2016年9月28日, 4:00 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- 2016 Architecture and the City Film Festival
- 星期三, 2016年9月28日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Preschool Videos
- 星期四, 2016年9月29日, 10:30 amSunset 分館, 日落區分館兒童室