Please join us for a film screening and post-film discussion with staff from the SF Food Bank.
50 million people in the U.S. – one in four children – don’t know where their next meal is coming from, despite our having the means to provide nutritious, affordable food for all Americans.
Following three people who are struggling with food insecurity, A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implications for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all, if the American public decides - as they have in the past - that making healthy food available and affordable is in the best interest of us all.
- Films for Adults: Ministry of Fear
- 星期一, 2016年7月25日, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley 分館, Golden Gate Valley 會議室
- Teen Movie: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- 星期二, 2016年7月26日, 3:00 pmNorth Beach 分館, North Beach分館
- Teen Movie: Moonrise Kingdom
- 星期二, 2016年7月26日, 4:00 pmPark 分館, Park 分館會議室