Learn how to create a portfolio strategy that works for you. This seminar will introduce you to the fundamental investment principles you need to build and manage a successful portfolio in today’s markets. You will learn how to establish time horizons, measure returns and performance, understand asset classes, assess asset allocation and diversification, and more. Whether you’re new to investing or would like to review the basics, this class will help you plan your next steps. Bring a calculator to class. No prior experience necessary.
Presenter: Janet L. Campbell, CEP/CFA
- Great Books Reading Group
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, March 21, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Personal Digital Archiving: Audio
- Saturday, March 29, 2014Main Library, Government Information Center