Please note that this presentation will be in Spanish.
Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
- What to expect – from your child, from the school.
- Parent responsibilities and involvement – before and during the school year.
- Preparing your child for school – practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them
- School Governance Workshop
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Latino Parent Club
- Friday, April 25, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- What Every Toddler Parent Should Know ...
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room