Please note that this presentation will be in Spanish.
Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
- What to expect – from your child, from the school.
- Parent responsibilities and involvement – before and during the school year.
- Preparing your child for school – practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them
- School Governance Workshop
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Find a Public Elementary School for Your Child
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Latino Parent Club
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room