Please note that this presentation will be in Spanish.
Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
- What to expect – from your child, from the school.
- Parent responsibilities and involvement – before and during the school year.
- Preparing your child for school – practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them
- Latino Parent Club
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Getting Ready For Kindergarten
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- School Governance Workshop
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room