Please note that this presentation will be in Spanish.
Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
- What to expect – from your child, from the school.
- Parent responsibilities and involvement – before and during the school year.
- Preparing your child for school – practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them
- Latino Parent Club
- Thursday, August 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Find a Public High School
- Saturday, September 13, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Find a Public Elementary School
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B