Please note that this presentation will be in Spanish.
Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
- What to expect – from your child, from the school.
- Parent responsibilities and involvement – before and during the school year.
- Preparing your child for school – practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them
- Find a Public High School (in Spanish)
- Jueves 6 de Noviembre de 2014Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Find a Public Elementary School for Your Child
- Jueves 6 de Noviembre de 2014Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Parents for Public Schools Office Hour
- Sábado 8 de Noviembre de 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Área Principal
- Cómo Encontrar una Escuela Pública para sus Hijos: Español
- Miércoles 5 de Noviembre de 2014Bayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones