Please note that this presentation will be in Spanish.
Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
- What to expect – from your child, from the school.
- Parent responsibilities and involvement – before and during the school year.
- Preparing your child for school – practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them
- Transition to Middle School
- Sábado 2 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa
- Getting Ready for Kindergarten
- Miércoles 6 de Agosto de 2014Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Find a Public School
- Sábado 9 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa