Please note that this presentation will be in Spanish.
Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
- What to expect – from your child, from the school.
- Parent responsibilities and involvement – before and during the school year.
- Preparing your child for school – practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them
- Getting Ready For Kindergarten
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- School Governance Workshop
- Jueves 24 de Abril de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Club de Padres Latinos
- Viernes 25 de Abril de 2014Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones