Please note that this presentation will be in Spanish.
Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
- What to expect – from your child, from the school.
- Parent responsibilities and involvement – before and during the school year.
- Preparing your child for school – practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Sábado 17 de Septiembre de 2016, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Latino Parent Club
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Área Principal
- Parents For Public Schools
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:30 pmPark, Park: Sala de Reuniones