Part I: Getting Started - What IS a hashtag, anyway? No matter your age, experience or comfort with technology, Twitter can be a confusing and sometimes overwhelming tool. In this workshop we’ll go over the basics of using Twitter: How to set up an account and get followers, how to use hashtags, craft tweets and build real relationships with people online that can help you both personally and professionally offline.
Feel like you’ve got the Twitter basics down? Then join us for Part II of this series, “Secrets of a Power User.” (Thurs. July 18th) Please come to the workshop with either a Twitter account already set up, or an email you can use to do so.
Taught by VolunteerMatch
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Kiva Zip for Veterans
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Career Coaching
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Business, Science & Technology
- Facebook Basics 1
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 2:30 pm
- Let Us Amaze You! Useful Tools for Your Job Search
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 2:00 pm
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pm