Part I: Getting Started - What IS a hashtag, anyway? No matter your age, experience or comfort with technology, Twitter can be a confusing and sometimes overwhelming tool. In this workshop we’ll go over the basics of using Twitter: How to set up an account and get followers, how to use hashtags, craft tweets and build real relationships with people online that can help you both personally and professionally offline.
Feel like you’ve got the Twitter basics down? Then join us for Part II of this series, “Secrets of a Power User.” (Thurs. July 18th) Please come to the workshop with either a Twitter account already set up, or an email you can use to do so.
Taught by VolunteerMatch
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential Online
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, October 19, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Career Tune Up
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 1:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Researching Companies for Job Seekers
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Finances for Small Business Owners
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room