Part I: Getting Started - What IS a hashtag, anyway? No matter your age, experience or comfort with technology, Twitter can be a confusing and sometimes overwhelming tool. In this workshop we’ll go over the basics of using Twitter: How to set up an account and get followers, how to use hashtags, craft tweets and build real relationships with people online that can help you both personally and professionally offline.
Feel like you’ve got the Twitter basics down? Then join us for Part II of this series, “Secrets of a Power User.” (Thurs. July 18th) Please come to the workshop with either a Twitter account already set up, or an email you can use to do so.
Taught by VolunteerMatch
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Resume Strategies for Career Transitioning
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Resume Workshop
- Monday, February 22, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B