Part I: Getting Started - What IS a hashtag, anyway? No matter your age, experience or comfort with technology, Twitter can be a confusing and sometimes overwhelming tool. In this workshop we’ll go over the basics of using Twitter: How to set up an account and get followers, how to use hashtags, craft tweets and build real relationships with people online that can help you both personally and professionally offline.
Feel like you’ve got the Twitter basics down? Then join us for Part II of this series, “Secrets of a Power User.” (Thurs. July 18th) Please come to the workshop with either a Twitter account already set up, or an email you can use to do so.
Taught by VolunteerMatch
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Computadoras para Buscadores de Empleo
- Martes 22 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Using Twitter to Help Get Your Next Job
- Jueves 24 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Successful Interviewing
- Sábado 26 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B