Part I: Getting Started - What IS a hashtag, anyway? No matter your age, experience or comfort with technology, Twitter can be a confusing and sometimes overwhelming tool. In this workshop we’ll go over the basics of using Twitter: How to set up an account and get followers, how to use hashtags, craft tweets and build real relationships with people online that can help you both personally and professionally offline.
Feel like you’ve got the Twitter basics down? Then join us for Part II of this series, “Secrets of a Power User.” (Thurs. July 18th) Please come to the workshop with either a Twitter account already set up, or an email you can use to do so.
Taught by VolunteerMatch
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pm
- Résumé Workshop
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 10:00 am
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 6:00 pm
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Miércoles 3 de Agosto de 2016, 12:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras