Part II: Secrets of a Power User - Feel like you’re just not getting what you want out of Twitter? Once you’ve mastered the basics, it’s time to really dive into how to harness the power of Twitter for your goals. In this workshop we’ll go over advanced strategies for using Twitter to build personal and professional relationships, including third-party apps and tools, determining the best Twitter voice for you, and tracking results.
Need an introduction or refresher on the basics of Twitter? Join us for Part I of this series (Wed. July 17th), “Getting Started.” Please come to the workshop with a Twitter account already set up, and a basic knowledge of how to use the platform.Taught by VolunteerMatch.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Resume Strategies for Career Transitioning
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Resume Workshop
- Monday, February 22, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B