Part II: Secrets of a Power User - Feel like you’re just not getting what you want out of Twitter? Once you’ve mastered the basics, it’s time to really dive into how to harness the power of Twitter for your goals. In this workshop we’ll go over advanced strategies for using Twitter to build personal and professional relationships, including third-party apps and tools, determining the best Twitter voice for you, and tracking results.
Need an introduction or refresher on the basics of Twitter? Join us for Part I of this series (Wed. July 17th), “Getting Started.” Please come to the workshop with a Twitter account already set up, and a basic knowledge of how to use the platform.Taught by VolunteerMatch.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pm
- Résumé Workshop
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 10:00 am
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 6:00 pm
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Miércoles 3 de Agosto de 2016, 12:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras