Perrin and Cluzaud clearly aim to discourage pollution and encourage conservation, but their movie mostly serves as a treat for the eyes and ears As narrator Pierce Brosnan states, "The Ocean is alive," and the crew spent four years crossing the globe to capture its most intriguing sights, from the salt-encrusted marine iguanas of the Galápagos Islands to the silky fur seals of South Africa.
Green Saturdays@ Bernal takes place the second Saturday of every month. The program features hands-on activities and useful information for sustainable living. This program is for all ages and we encourage family participation.
- Documentary: Watershed
- 星期二, 2014年4月22日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Erik Peper: Take Charge of Your Healing!
- 星期二, 2014年4月22日West Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間
- National Poetry Month and Earth Day Event
- 星期二, 2014年4月22日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室